CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
CONTENT CREATOR/ SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Banabae runs a popular weekly blog as well as being present on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok. We need an experienced designer/content creator to push us to the next level on each of these platforms!
This is a part time role where you will work both with the team and autonomously from home. Our preferred candidate will need to work at least one day a week in the office based in Thirroul (about an hours drive south of Sydney).
At Banabae you can expect a work environment where connection and positivity are at the core of everything we do. The vibe here is energetic and flexible. We are focussed on learning and growth.... with a lot of laughs in between.
- Produce, edit, and update a high standard of content (imagery, video, copy) for social media channels and blog.
- Aquire, engage and liaise with brand ambassadors to fulfil a schedule of content month to month
- Collaborate with business owners to establish campaigns based on the marketing calendar and product drops.
- Report on results across platforms and strategise for growth.
- Be aware of and stay up to date with the ever changing trends of social media and adjust strategies and content to reflect these changes.
- An understanding of basic SEO desirable to drive traffic and increase engagement.
- Some public relations including liaising with stylist, editors, brand collaborations.
- Nominated hours per month to engage with users and consumers across platforms. Answering questions, engaging, commenting etc.
- A degree or diploma in graphic design is preferred for this candidate.
- Proficient in adobe creative suite programs and/or the like.
- Familiarity with social media scheduling apps (we currently use SKED but open to change)
- Sound photography and videography skills to create engaging content through imagery and reels.
- Attention to detail when writing copy, proof reading and editing posts.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to ensure a smooth flow of content and that deadlines are met.
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
If you feel you meet the criteria outlined above please send your CV and cover letter plus examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!